- Raft some epic rivers
- Middle fork of the Salmon
- Colorado thru the Grand Canyon
- At least a 3 day trip on the Rogue in Oregon
- Maybe a short backpack down Forbidding Canyon on the Navajo Indian Reservation. It has gorgeous swimming pools, waterfalls, and great scenery.
- Havasupai Indian Reservation on the Grand Canyon. The most beautiful water that I have seen anywhere in the world. Giant waterfalls, thousands of swimming pools, in a lush green paradise next to a remote Indian village.
- Canyoneering in Arizona on the Mogollon Rim near Sedona. Awesome canyoneering in warm Arizona with lots of fun pools, pretty slots, and gorgeous desert scenery.
- Swimming and Beach Camping on the Sea of Cortez!!! Just a few hours south of Arizona in Mexico is the beautiful Sea of Cortez.
- Canoe the Silver river in Florida
- Visit Yellowstone
- Kayak Lake Yellowstone
- Backpack North Rim of Yosemite Valley in early summer..May or June.
- Backpack to Mr. Bubbles hot springs. Stay at Ferris Fork Campsite (9D1)
- Learn enough mountaineering to climb Ranier
- Explore Alaska
- Katmai National Park in Alaska
- 3 or 4 day kayak trip in Washington’s San Juan Islands.
The America’s south of the US
- Easter Island
- Galapagos Islands January 2010.
- Ski Chile or Argentina during the US Summer
- Bike World’s Most Dangerous Road
- Salar de Uyuni during the wet season.
- Motorcycle all the way down to the southern tip.
- Ambergris Cay and Blue hole in Belize.
See Tikal and raft the Cahabon River in Guatamala.November 2010
- Copper Canyon in Mexico
- Drive my jeep up and down the Baja peninsula, camping on beaches along the way.
- Bungee Jump over Victoria Falls
- See the pyramids in Egypt
- Visit Mountain Gorillas
- Scuba Dive in Mozambique. August 2009.
- Visit the western oasises in Egypt
- Climb Kilimanjaro
- Visit the Serengetti during the annual migration
- Go white water rafing on the Nile
- Go white water rafting below Victoria Falls
- Botswana Okavango Delta (Again with a better camera!)
- Visit Ghana, Mali, etc.
- Morocco including the Rif mountains.
- Drive/Bike/Motor the Karakoram Highway
- Potala Palace in Tibet
- Terracotta warriors in Xian, China.
- Visit the Gobi desert.
- Visit India.
- Nepal…Saragamatha national park, rafting, etc. April 2010.
- Tokyo Japan, Mt. Fuji, etc.
- The ‘stans.
- Visit Sicily and see the volcanos there
- Visit Stonehenge
- Go to Oktoberfest in Munich. September 2001
- Drink Absinthe in Prague September 2001
- Drive the Alsace wine route in France between Strasbourg to Mulhouse
- Visit the Croatian Dalmation Coast
- Scandanavian Fjiords
- Cappadocia in Turkey
- Greek Islands, and the meteora.
Australia/New Zealand/Pacific Islands
- Drive 4×4 in Oz..Cairns to Broome
- See Uluru December 2002
- Visit Rarotonga February 2009
- See volcanos and land diving by the navives on Vanauatu. The ocean diving is good as well.
- See a total eclipse of the sun
- Check out Bali/Lombok
- Winter at the South Pole 2002, 2004
- Summer at Palmer
- Sail to Antarctica from New Zealand 2006, 2007
- Visit the Dry Valleys 2007
- South Georgia Island
- Dive one of the Aggressor liveaboards (Fiji, Palau, etc)
- Dive the Maldives
- Dive Bikini Atoll
- Dominica in the Caribbean
- Bonne Terre Mine in Missouri
- Yap islands in Micronesia
Take the Durango – Silverton railway halfway for the Chicago Basin hike. Climb Eolus, Sunlight and Windom.
- Backpack to Conundrum hot springs.
- Bike the Monarch Crest trail.
- Bike the Continental Divide trail
- Overnight backpack to Black Canyon of the Gunnison.
- 4×4 Medano Pass road to Mt. Herard for great view over Great Sand Dunes in Colorado.
- West Maroon Pass in late July for wildflowers.
Climb half the 14ers in ColoradoOctober 2012 Climb all the 14ers in Colorado August 2016
Skills to Learn
- Surfing (more than just standing up)
- White water kayaking